(A). HOW TO ATTEMPT YOUR PAPER:
1. The Question Paper will be provided to you through http://qb.vu.edu.pk/ in MS Word document according to the date/time already selected by you in your date sheet. The exam timings shall always be in accordance with Pakistan Time.
2. In order to get your question paper: Go to http://qb.vu.edu.pk/ (available only within the duration of your paper)
3. Login with your Student ID e.g. MC0804XXXXXX and exam password (you may retrieve your Exam Password from the Exam Slip, which you may always view/print by giving your VULMS ID and Password on the link: http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
4. The link also contains information regarding your course code, session, location, Invigilator’s name and address etc.
5. Please view your Invigilator’s name and communicate only with him/her. It is your Invigilator only who shall mark your attendance.
6. Read the instructions before starting your paper.
7. Click the checkbox
I have read the Rules and Instructions carefully and now I want to download the question paper.
8. Thus, the option for “Download Paper” will be enabled. Click the link to open your paper.
9. You must write answers exactly below the relevant questions in the same file and must not tamper with any question statement nor with the question paper.
10. The duration of every paper shall be 60 minutes. In addition, you will have an extra ten (10) minutes to upload the solved paper.
(B). HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PAPER:
11. After attempting your paper, click the browse button to select your paper in MS Word 2003 format from your computer. Click the Upload button to upload your file.
12. You must submit your solved paper(s) within the prescribed time limit.
13. After the completion of uploading process you will see a message:
“File uploaded successfully.”
(C). PROBLEM IN UPLOADING:
In case you face any problem in uploading your paper, you may send it as an attachment ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org within the prescribed time limit. Paper(s) sent on any other address or later than the allowed time will NOT be accepted.
Examination Department (Overseas Exams)
Virtual University of Pakistan
Direct Line: 042-9204760
By using Teamviewer you get hold on the pc of your partener. Its very applicaple and useful in exams.
The invigilator asks for the teamviewer id and password which is visible on the teamviewer window once installed, then the teamviewer session gets started. Once they get to know our id and password they can see all our act we are doing on our main window. They can even use our computer by getting hold on mouse.
You will get to know about it once you give the paper.
where iz vu campus in riyadh..
Today email arrived with information for date sheet and rules of exams for overseas category.