Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

(A). HOW TO ATTEMPT YOUR PAPER:

1.      The Question Paper will be provided to you through http://qb.vu.edu.pk/ in MS Word document according to the date/time already selected by you in your date sheet. The exam timings shall always be in accordance with Pakistan Time.
2.      In order to get your question paper: Go to  http://qb.vu.edu.pk/ (available only within the duration of your paper)
3.        Login with your Student ID e.g. MC0804XXXXXX and exam password (you may retrieve your Exam Password from the Exam Slip, which you may always view/print by giving your VULMS ID and Password on the link: http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk               
4.      The link also contains information regarding your course code, session, location, Invigilator’s name and address etc.
5.      Please view your Invigilator’s name and communicate only with him/her. It is your Invigilator only who shall mark your attendance.
6.      Read the instructions before starting your paper.
7.      Click the checkbox

I have read the Rules and Instructions carefully and now I want to download the question paper.

8.      Thus, the option for “Download Paper” will be enabled. Click the link to open your paper.
9.      You must write answers exactly below the relevant questions in the same file and must not tamper with any question statement nor with the question paper.
10.  The duration of every paper shall be 60 minutes. In addition, you will have an extra ten (10) minutes to upload the solved paper.

(B). HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PAPER:

11.  After attempting your paper, click the browse button to select your paper in MS Word 2003 format from your computer. Click the Upload button to upload your file.
12.  You must submit your solved paper(s) within the prescribed time limit.
13.  After the completion of uploading process you will see a message:

“File uploaded successfully.”

(C). PROBLEM IN UPLOADING:

In case you face any problem in uploading your paper, you may send it as an attachment ONLY at overseasexams@vu.edu.pk within the prescribed time limit. Paper(s) sent on any other address or later than the allowed time will NOT be accepted.
1.                                                                              

Regards

Examination Department (Overseas Exams)
Virtual University of Pakistan
Tel: 111-880-880-352
Direct Line: 042-9204760

Views: 377

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

nice sharing
thanks
Mr. Tariq, i appriciate if you can help me on this...

i am an overseas student and appearing mid term exam using overseas software..... during exam inviligator can watch us from his webcam but is he also able to see our screen thats whats happening there (like netmeeting or teamviewer software)

thanks in advance
Thanks for sharing.
While an OVERSEAS STUDENT making his/her ID what time should he/she select? Their local time or PST???
plz reply soon.
pakistan standard time...
Well I think it's old information, now there won't be any download or upload word document. There is a software "Overseas exam software" which we need to download from http://qb.vu.edu.pk and the whole exam will be conducted on it. Here we have a webcam and chat interface as well so I think we don't need to login to Yahoo as well. Please check your inbox for the email. Correct me if I'm worng as only few days remaining in exams.
Yes, you are right Shakeel.

By using Teamviewer you get hold on the pc of your partener. Its very applicaple and useful in exams.

The invigilator asks for the teamviewer id and password which is visible on the teamviewer window once installed, then the teamviewer session gets started. Once they get to know our id and password they can see all our act we are doing on our main window. They can even use our computer by getting hold on mouse.

You will get to know about it once you give the paper.

Thanks

where iz vu campus in riyadh..

Today email arrived with information for date sheet and rules of exams for overseas category.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service