Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

salam evry1 ......dis mariya from KSA overseas student plz all KSA students come together to study together.....thnx alot dc100200028@yahoo.com

Views: 4542

Replies to This Discussion

Walaikum Assalam,

How u finding the EXCEL format of BUSINESS MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS ??
Worksheets for every lecture are available at LMS in course website of BUSINESS MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS under lessons section.
Okay.
Thanks.

hi maliha

i am farha from saudia ,,,

where r u from ???

Dear Hassan

Assalam O Alaikum

This is Aamir from Riyadh. A new student of MBA EXecutive. I have no idea about the VU. So a lot of tension. Websites are difficult to handle. No bank is ready to make USD Bank dreft. So please if you have any idea or suggestion that how can I servive please inform me.

Thank you very much

Regards

Aamir 

W/S.

Welcome here. Dont know why banks are refusing. You can prepare bank draft through Al Rajhi (Tahweel), it does not require bank account.

If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

riyadh me campus he vu k mujai toh ni mila 

or hum  examz kese de ge idhar without campus   ..plz help me yaar 

my contact 

farhakarim@hotmail.com

Assalamoalaikum,

I am the student of MBA (Final Year) and also from Riyadh, you can contact me on adil.sufyan@yahoo.com or 0594913119 for any help

Me M.Nasir MBA3.5 Year 1st smseter studnt.Plz keep sharing ur ideas and knowledge with other colleagues me also as well ..

mc100401211@vu.edu.pk

Assalamoalaikum,

I am the student of MBA (Final Year) and also from Riyadh, you can contact me on adil.sufyan@yahoo.com or 0594913119 for any help

salam mushtak bahi me imran based in Makkah al mukarmah. me student of aMBA(3.5 ) year. we collaborate with eachother for our studies. My email ad is as follow
dae.imran@gmail.com
daeimranahmad@yahoo.com
Me also encourge the other student of same semester and study programm form KSA to collaboration for studies.
Hi Imran bro. me Muhammad Nasir MBA3.5 Years MBA 1st semester.Me also strongly belive and like to study discussions....
nasir.areva@gmail.com

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service