Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

I have just attempted mid term as a local student and now going to abroad next month.

My question:

1- Could I change my status from local to overseas and attempt final term from there?

2- Which fee would be relevant... local fee which I have already paid or any differential amount I have to pay in US$?

Everyone please help...!

Views: 221

Replies to This Discussion

Yes why not you can .....

but plz for that you must contact VU VIA email....for further assistance........

& zahir hy overseas fee ho gi & woh jb ap email un ko karein gy woh adjust kr k ap ko bhtr guide kr dein gy k whats thr policy.....

best of Luck......



© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service