We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Pak 301 Assignment No 1 Solution
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
PAK301 ass #1 2018
Q#1) How do you see the development of two nation theory? Justify your answer with any five relevant points.
Q#2) what do you know about the Allama Iqbal vision of a separate Muslim state? Enlist any five points.
1) Allama Muhammad Iqbal provided the philosophical exposition of 2 nation theory that was the essential plan for the creation of West Pakistan.
2) Allama Muhammad Iqbal president address at Allahabad in 1930 arranged foundation of a separate land for Muslim of landmass.
3) Allama Iqbal convinced the Muslim of landmass to face up for his or her rights. This brings up confidence to the Muslim of sub continent to face for his or her rights.
4) Allama Iqbal propagated their ideas although his poetry and completely different political forms. It becomes Associate in nursing instrument for exciting policy among Muslim. He created these thoughts Associate in Nursing philosophic foundation for his construct of West Pakistan.
5) Iqbal failed to ever slip off from his construct of West Pakistan however couldn't effectively propagate once presenting it due to the inner crisis within the Muslim league.
Pak 301 Assignment No.1
Pak 301 Assignment No.1
Q No.1: How do you see the development of Two Nation Theory? Justify your answer with any five relevant points.
1. The idea of Two Nation Theory was developed by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan. The Muslims of sub-continent called him the architect of Two Nation Theory.
2. The Great Philosopher Allama Muhammad Iqbal provides the philosophical expositions of the two nation theory.
3. Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah translated the Two Nation Theory into the political reality of national-state.
4. Allama Muhammad Iqbal's presidential address to the Muslim League on 29 December 1930 is seen by some as the first exposition of the two-nation theory in support of what would ultimately become Pakistan.
5. On 23 March 1940, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah made a speech in Lahore. He stated that Hindus and Muslims belonged to two different religious philosophies, with different social customs and literature, with no intermarriage and based on conflicting ideas and concepts. Their outlook on life and of life was different and despite 1000 years of history, the relations between the Hindus and Muslims could not attain the level of cordiality.
Q No.2: What do you know about the Allama Iqbal’s vision of a separate Muslim State? Enlist any five points.
1. Allama Muhammad Iqbal provided the philosophical expositions of two nation theory which was the basic Idea for the creation of Pakistan.
2. Allama Muhammad Iqbal Presidential address at Allahabad in 1930 laid foundation of a separate Homeland for Muslims of Subcontinent.
3. Allama Iqbal convinced the Muslims of sub-continent to stand up for their rights. This brings up confidence to the Muslims of Sub-continent to stand for their rights.
4. Allama Iqbal propagated their Ideas through his poetry and different political forums. It became an instrument for stimulating activism among Muslims. He made these thoughts an ideological foundation for his concept of Pakistan.
5. Iqbal did not ever slip away from his concept of Pakistan but could not effectively propagate after presenting it owing to the internal crisis in the Muslim League.