Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

PAK301 Current MID Term Papers Fall 2012 Date: 08-December-2012 to 19-December-2012

Views: 1696

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

i m not remember but i think 

total 20 Questions

15 mcqs

5 long

2,3, &5 marks

Sibgha Hashmi thanks for sharing 

Note to All: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

MCQ's of my paper

1) khiza hyat tiwana was ...

2) which political party party formed the gov in nwfp after the election of 1945-64

3) kamal ata turk turn aout be the heand of stst of turkey in....?

4)aslam is a people  building............. who sat this ststment....?

5)gandhi and resigned from the......?

6)states of a university change in.....?

7)which act is called Montague - chelmsford........?

8)adjacent units where muslims r in a majority................where this statement used  

Sibgha Hashmi thanks 

1) khiza hyat tiwana was ...

khiza hyat tiwani was the leader of Unionist Party in Punjab. (page 28)

2) which political party party formed the gov in nwfp after the election of 1945-64

Khudaai khidmat gaar (DR-KHAN SAHIB) Party (page 28)

3) kamal ata turk turn aout be the heand of stst of turkey in....?

MARCH 1924   (page 17)

4)aslam is a people  building............. who sat this ststment....?

I dont understand

5)gandhi and resigned from the......?

There were organizational problems in Congress Party. (page 25)

6)states of a university change in.....?

Muhammadan Anglo Orient College was given the status of a University known as Muslim University Alighar by the British Govt In 1920 . (page 10)

7)which act is called Montague - chelmsford........?

Governament of India Act 1919 is also called montague-chelmsford....

8)adjacent units where muslims r in a majority................where this statement used  

"Adjacent units where Muslims are in a majority, as in Northwest and East, should be constituted
as Independent States where the constituent units will be autonomous and sovereign".
Which document this text belongs to?

Ansr is 'The Lahore Resolution 1940'

Smile Thanks for sharing ur paper 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Its realy great  effort , Q with Ans , thanx alot

Bundl of thanx for your precious info

remember me in ur prays

20 question

14mcqs

who was khizr hyat tiwana?2 marks

GandhiJinnah talks? 3marks

urdu hindi controversy 5 marks

Simon Commission 5 marks

india act 1935 5marks

rmbr me in prayers

anam hira thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service