All the students are informed that they will post their comments on GDB link. Comments for GDB sent via email or posted on regular MDB will not be accepted.
Graded GDB for Pak301 will be opened on July 30, 2015 and will remain open till July 31, 2015. The topic of this GDB will be,
What is the importance of Pak- China Economic Corridor for Pakistan?
Post your comments after inferring the above topic. Your comments should NOT exceed from 100 to 120 words.
Read the instructions carefully before sending your comments:
1. Graded GDB carries 5% weightage.
2. Your comments should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
3. Post your comments on the GDB, not on the Regular MDB. Both will run in parallel during the time specified above.
4. Do not copy the comments of other Students, as no marks will be awarded for Plagiarism.
5. Do not copy from internet or any other website, and try to create in your own words.
6. Comments sent via e-mail or posted on regular MDB will not be graded.
7. Don’t send your comments twice.
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.