PAK301 - Pakistan Studies Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 1 Solution and Discussion Spring 2014 of Virtual University (VU) Due Date: July 25, 2014
All the students are informed that they will post their comments on GDB link. Comments for GDB sent via email or posted on regular MDB will not be accepted.
Graded MDB for Pak301 will be opened on July 24, 2014 and will remain open till July, 25, 2014. The topic of this GDB will be,
"How do you see Pakistan’s foreign relations with Afghanistan after US withdrawal?
Post your comments after inferring the above topic. Your comments should NOT exceed from 100 to 120 words.
Read the instructions carefully before sending your comments:
1. Graded MDB carries 5% weightage.
2. Your comments should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
3. Post your comments on the GDB, not on the Regular MDB. Both will run in parallel during the time specified above.
4. Do not copy the comments of other Students, as no marks will be awarded for Plagiarism.
5. Do not copy from internet or any other website, and try to create in your own words.
6. Comments sent via e-mail or posted on regular MDB will not be graded.
7. Don’t send your comments twice.
gdb me kaha kia ha kuch samaj nai ai koi yrdu me explain kare ga?