|Quiz No. 1||Dated: May 14, 15|
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz:
1. You have to attempt the online quiz from May, 19 to May 20, 2015. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VULMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
2. Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and covering lesson no.01-06.
3. Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 60 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 40 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
4. Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5. DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
6. DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
8. If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet); you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
9. If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
any1 solved quiz...???
yes it was so easy ... and i take it very first time of my life study
quiz by ayesha.
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
AMBASSADOR OF HINDU MUSLIM UNITY?
WHO GIVE PHILOSOPHICAL EXPLANATION OF PAKISTAN?
IN WHICH ALL INDIA NATIONAL CONGRESS WAS FOUND?
WHY DID SIR SYED AHMED KHAN AND HIS COLLEGUES ADDRESS THE MUSLIM TO STAY AWAY FROM CONGRESS PARTY
WHEN DID SIR SYED AHMAD KHAN GO TO ENGLAND?
WHO WRIT THE MAGAZINES COMRADE AND HAMDARD?
WHO WAS THE VICEROY OF INDIA WHEN BENGAL WAS DIVIDED IN 1905?
AUR IK QUESTION URDU LANGUAGE KA THA KA HINDU URDU CONTROVERSY MAI SIR SYED KIA CHAHTEY THA YEH 8 CONFIRM HAI BKI YAD NAI ARAHA