We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

I would like to draw your kind attention to all VU students towards the advertisement of Inter wood, published in Daily Jang on 09th, May-2010 (scanned copy attached), regarding recruitment of Management Trainees. In that advertisement, they openly mentioned that all MBA’s from any University can apply except Virtual University of Pakistan.

I was very much disappointed to see such kind of exception adversely affecting the image of VU. In my opinion, it is a clear message to those who are studying in VU especially poor & talented students have no future.

Honestly speaking at VU, the education level is much better than other universities. I think, University should take serious note of the foregoing.

If such kind of advertisement would have been published in Europe etc, the company giving the advertisement and the news paper publishing it would have to face legal suit for damages from the affected party.

I hope University will take serious action against the concerned.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1051

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, of course university should take serious action. I m requesting all the vu students that think about this. It is really disappointing and bad news too.
Have you send this to the VU admin..in fact this should be mailed to all the higher authority folks at VU...Please mail them this.
Very strange
dont worry for you,

Millat tractor Zindabad.

so university took action against the company or not ????

Vu should take strict action.

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service