We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear friends

Of course, VU university and its learning system is very good. But now a days due to some problem all students facing some problems during studies at vu

1. Power failure is a terrible problem for students. Due to online education system power is essential part of all study programs. Many students fail to submit their quizzes, assignments and other works. There is no chance for exams preparation due to job for many student at night without electricity. Result of power failure for 12 to 20 hours cities and villages in f grade in many courses.

2.2nd great problem we are facing, is security risk every where.  No suitable security in our campuses, even in exams only one guard doing his job formally. Every where bomb blast in pakistan . This fear is also a great cause for f grade in courses for many students.

3. A lot of burden of assignments, quizzes and lectures by university is during whole semester, students failed to plan their studies for exams, result in f grade

But in other universities situation is  different. Due to face to face study scheme and class attending schedules, students are not much effected by power failure. Teacher are center of the study and delivering lectures according to situation. Not a fix number of lectures. In final terms no repetition of midterms lectures. They set a paper in few lectures. So students are getting high grade. No dropout no much f grade.

So we are in trouble, we should request our vu administration for some relaxation in not only marking, but also in lecture schedule, assignments, quizzes, and other programs format.

Send request to vu plz

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 411

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

exactly...they r going to fast..iam also restless..coz of too much studies..and power failure is the most horrible problem,iam overseas student...my net server got busy in last few minutes and i didnt able to submit my fully monitored paper in last 10 min...and time passed and hence i failed to submit my paper..now i have to give paper again or choose this subject again in second semester and attend all asignmnts quizzes and midterm again..its really miserable.i worked so hard...this administration is not at all flexible.today my yahoo mesanger was not opening,again big problem,my father called invigilator he says if yahoo mesanger is not opening then re install it or give the paper again..it was terible,,i request them that i wil atend my paper from msn but they didnt agree on this,then i rushed toward internet cafe and attend my paper..
during exams there is more tension in my mind that did i will be able to submit my paper today,than about the paper m attending.plus they give too much assignmnts quizzes gdb 24 hours..we have so much other things to do also...but they r the most uncooperative people i have ever seen in my life..i just pray from ALLAH that i complete my mba here on time..
Dear, I am new to Virtual university of pakistan, but i am not new to studies and education. Kindly tell me about a university or institute where you can get a degree just by listening lectures and relaxing on your bed. Everywhere is problems, burdens, but the good is who, which can face them bravely and keep using his mind and doing hardworking. If you are paying vu then it does not means that they will give you a bunch or dozens of sweet, its the time when you are giving your self a boost to face the problems coming after your education when doing a job. hope you will get something by my little boring post. / tHANks \

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service