We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Current Final Term Papers Spring 2012 Date: 16-July-2012 to 27-July-2012
Current Final Term Papers Spring 2012 Papers, July 2012, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other.
Current Final Term papers of this subject will be shared here During Exam.
I had my phy101 paper today
total 43 question plus mcq's
12 long questions
mcq's were not so easy some of them were from past papers
1. if you stand in a situation where your car is stuck and raining outside. how can you start the car by pushing it from behind but not pushing it while sitting inside and hitting the dashboard.
2. calculate differential potential of a proton having initial speed ...... bla bla bla ?
3. question was related to rms voltage means to calculate rms voltage?
4. what is coronas? what is its temperature and when did it is visible?
5. what will be the nucleus makup if it emits (some rays one i know was gamma ray)?
these are all i know
Aadil Sharif thanks for sharing
20 July 21, 2012
1. Why does the pressure of a gas enclosed in a rigid container increase as the temperature increases?
2. Why a sealed bottle partially filled with a liquid can float in a basin of the same liquid?
3. Wearing a metal bracelet in a region of a strong magnetic field could be hazardous. Explain
4. If an electron and proton have some de-Broglie wavelength? Which particle has greater speed?
5. If the speed of particle is doubled, by what factor is its momentum changed? By What factor is its kinetic energy changed?
6. All objects radiate energy. Then why are we not able to see all objects in a dark room?
7. A vessel is filled with gas at some equilibrium pressure and temperature. Can all gas molecules in the vessel have some speed?
8. What determines the shortest and longest wavelength that a Hydrogen atom can emit?
9. Suppose you are standing directly behind someone who steps back and accidentally stomps on your foot with the heel of one shoe. Would you be better off if that were (a) a large professional basketball player wearing sneakers (b) a petite women wearing heeled shoes?
10. If the electric filed in a region of a space is zero, can you conclude that no electric charges are in that region? Explain
11. An Alpha particle (m = 6.64 * 10-27) emitted in the radioactive decay of uranium 238 has an energy of 4.20 MeV. What is its de-Broglie wavelength?
12. What brought about the Quantum Revolution?
13. Light traveling in the air is incident on the surface of a block of plastic at an angle of 62.7o to the normal and is bent so that it makes a 48.1o angle with the normal in the plastic. Find the speed of light in plastic?
thnx for help,plz help if someone have more help for paper
Mirza Mohsin gud keep it up & keep sharing
plz put s0me more data of phy101 :( tomorrowx ma paper n em damn n0t prepared... :( :( wha should i do ? :(
any up;oad the latest paper plz