We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
CIRCUIT THEORY (PHY301)
Due Date: November 02, 2010
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
· To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 6 lectures.
· Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
· Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
· All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
· Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
· Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
· This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
· Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
· You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” or in “Corel Draw”. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
Find the equivalent resistance of given circuit. Write each step of the calculation to get maximum marks. Draw the circuit diagram of each step otherwise you will lose your marks.
For the given circuit below, find the current I1, I2, I3 and voltage VX
Given below is a simple circuit containing a bulb (lamp), battery and two switches.
Describe the current flow in the circuit and Bulb (glow or not) for each given condition
Please Discuss Here about this assignent.thanks
see the attached file for complete assignmnet/
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)