We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Circuit Theory (PHY301)
Due Date: July 29, 2010
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
· To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 40 lectures.
· Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
· Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
· All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
· Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
· Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
· This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
· Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
· You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” or in “Corel Draw”. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
A bridge rectifier is fed by a 25 Vac transformer. Determine the dc load voltage and current for the circuit when it has a 2.5kΩload.
If 10w of power is applied to primary of an ideal transformer with a turn ratio of 5, Find power delivered to the secondary load.
Find the value of R in series of silicon identical diode at drop of 2mA, if V0 = 4V when IL =0, and V0 changes by 45mV per 2mA of load current. (Assume n =1)
Please Discuss here about this assignment. Thanks
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)