Circuit Theory (PHY301)
Due Date: December 09, 2015
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 17 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
• You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” in “Corel Draw” or in circuit maker. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
Use nodal analysis to find voltage at each node by labeling given nodes, also find current IO as indicated in the given network.
Identify and label each node for given circuit below. Write Nodal and super nodal equation by nodal analysis technique, at assigned nodes.
Use Mesh/loop analysis to find current Io through 10Ω resistance in the network given below. Identify and label each loop otherwise you will lose your marks. Write each step of the calculation to get maximum marks and also mention the units of each derived value.