Birth order and type of personality is a debatable issue in every era. Critiques comment that it is mostly observed that parents are more cautious and vigilant in the upbringing of their first child; they put more efforts to inculcate moral values. On contrast; with the passage of time parents become busier in life and pay less attention to the upbringing of their second child. Do you agree with this justification or not. Support your answer with real life examples.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
3. Your posted comments must not exceed 250 words
4. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
6. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
Ø For Detailed Instructions please see the GDB Announcement
Discuss the GDB..
dscus kr k mjy b btana
ks k liay dscusn kr rhy ho psychology py..??????????????????? :)
:( :( :( :( :( :(
anyone rply plz
any one plz share the solution
idea solution of psy101 GDB today
It is quite true that parents put lot of attention to the first child birth but it is not obvious that they won't put the same attention to the second child birth. For example: if parents want to birth of daughter but they get son, then will pay lot of attention again to the second child birth same like first child because they don't get what they required.
Birth Order: has effect on personality. The first- born is different from the last one, and so is the
middle- born different from others.
So, I think that yes parents do put in more attention towards their first child. Mostly because they are new to parenting. However by the time they get to their last child, 1. they handover authority to their first born (sabse bara sabse chote ko palta hai wala scene) , 2. they feel that the last one will adapt to how his/her siblings perform (jaisa uske behan bhai krain ge wo b waise he kre ga).
example apni apni
We good Nadia. Now I can make a full answer. Thanks
thnx 2 nadia n tariq