We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Discussion Question:

Asma (student of BS Psychology) was traveling through a public transport where a woman started talking to her and got to know that Asma is studying psychology. Out of curiosity, she said to Asma, “tell me about my personality” considering her a magician. What do you think, what Asma will say while replying her or in other words, how she will clarify her position?

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 632

Replies to This Discussion

in my view she will ask questions and when she got the answers then she will make a conclusion and tell to the lady...

naila plz can u explain these questions that she will ask????
some idea plz

interesting GDB ....

but lms is not working .....

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

as per my view proper definition of psychology  should be explained in this GDB

in lecture 1 there is a very good detail about this GDB.....

page No 3

thnx....bt there is not mentioned about Magic.....?

sultan shahid its better to listen the lecture no 1....

mam explained it in a detail....

Ans:- She will clarify her that she is psycologoist not a magician or some thing like that.she will say her that psycologist are pofessional and their aera is to predict about people mental and behaviour. It is also a fact that all psychology degree holders are not capable of describing, predicting and don't have good observation. It requires a great practice and study to  predict about somes behaviours. Some people thought that we can tell their future or we can give medicines these all are wrong concepts about psychologists. We can only predict about someone's personality his behaviour, intrestes and what he is capable of by observing his potentials and capabilities. We practice and study about mental behaviours so thats why we can predict. There is no magic or something else. I thing you understand that we are not magician we can  do all this because of our studies in this field.

i think this will b here ans

almost the same answer

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service