We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

SOLUTION only for help not for copy

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 298

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

plzz share gdb idea

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

creativity is a trait we all admire. Original thoughts and ideas are valued highly in the marketplace. But most people believe that creativity is an inborn trait and is beyond their reach. They’re right about the former, but wrong about the latter.

It goes without saying that some people are more naturally creative than others, but the same can be said of any human trait. A person with a high IQ might breeze through school with a “B” average, but a person with an average IQ can become an “A” student if he’s willing to invest enough time and effort in his studies.

Creativity is an inborn trait.” Do you agree with this statement or not? Justify your stance with logicalreasons and support it with some real life examples!

Ans:

No I am not agree with this statement because I always considered creativity to the combination of strong memory, vivid imagination, lateral thinking invention and ingenuity that’s all qualities are doesn’t belongs to inborn chilled.

As with most abilities and even if in this case genetic scaffolding is required, creativity is most probably a synergy between nature and nurture. And theoretic events in the life make a potential creative person.

In my opinion: a set of characteristic and individual for each creature features determining behavior, it can be shaped by a number of various factors, beginning from genetics, going through nurture, social interactions, culture or education up to even social status. So, children acquire knowledge through social environment and cultural environment.

For example, one person can paint very well but they don’t like to do it? Creativity is your interests, the things you like to do, its not a natural born talent. Every human is created by the Creator in a state of perfection. Everyone can do everything. But they only like to do what they are interested in and they learn more about it and eventually become best in it

GDB # 2 (PSY # 101)

No I am not agree with this statement because I always considered creativity to the combination of strong memory, vivid imagination, lateral thinking invention and ingenuity that’s all qualities are doesn’t belongs to inborn chilled.

As with most abilities and even if in this case genetic scaffolding is required, creativity is most probably a synergy between nature and nurture. And theoretic events in the life make a potential creative person.

In my opinion: a set of characteristic and individual for each creature features determining behavior, it can be shaped by a number of various factors, beginning from genetics, going through nurture, social interactions, culture or education up to even social status. So, children acquire knowledge through social environment and cultural environment.

For example, one person can paint very well but they don’t like to do it? Creativity is your interests, the things you like to do, its not a natural born talent. Every human is created by the Creator in a state of perfection. Everyone can do everything. But they only like to do what they are interested in and they learn more about it and eventually become best in it.

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service