We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

please share your solution in comments and help others.

specially for q no 1

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 833

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

asa hy assg

muj psy101 ki assignment ki kbi smjh hi nai ati

gor kro ap bs

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

Ahmed is an energetic young mechanical engineer who can exactly name every car he sees, can recognize every system a car operates on. i think this is related to procedural memory because Procedural Memory refers to skills and habits, so Ahmed is a mechanical engineer and related to mechanical profession, so he is perfect in his skills like model of cars and the operating system of the cars etc.

Plz comments

no dear, this is semantic memory, this is about facts, general knowlege. not the skills

plz give solution? 

Psy 101 assignment solution.

Don’t try to copy just take an idea
SEMESTER SPRING 2016
Introduction to Psychology (PSY101)
Assignment No. 03
Due Date: 20.07. 2016 Marks: 20
Question 01:
Long term memory refers to a system with a limitless capacity to store large amounts of
information. Once it was considered to be a single system, but later researches divided it into
the following modules/components:
1. Declarative/explicit memory
· Semantic memory
· Episodic memory
2. Procedural/implicit memory
For a clearer understanding of these types of memory, please watch lecture 24, consult
reference books and explore different internet link. After getting a clearer idea, read the
following case:getting a clearer idea, read the following case:
Case:
Ahmed is an energetic young mechanical engineer, who can exactly name every car he sees, can
recognize every system a car operates on. Though he is too busy with everything, he cherishes his
childhood very much. He often shares the stories and misses the people he spent his time with. He recalls
how beautifully he learnt tying his shoe laces form his mommy and how his daddy told him riding a
bicycle and how expert he became doing that. There were few of his friends at school with whom he used
to have a lot of fun. But the memory which haunts him is the death of his mother who died when he was
twelve years old. It seems as if happened today. You are supposed to read the case carefully and select
any three incidences which belong to the above mentoned types of long term memory:

Sr # Identification of the event(s) Type of memory Justification
1 Ahmed is an energetic young
mechanical engineer, who can
exactly name every car he sees, can
recognize every system a car
operates on.
Semantic memory Semantc memory
refers to general world
knowledge (facts,
ideas, meaning and
concepts) that can be
artculated and is
independent of
personal experience.
This includes world
knowledge, object
knowledge, language
knowledge, and
conceptual priming
which are our memory
of experiences and
specifc events that
occur during our lives,
from which we can
recreate at any given
point like ahmed can
recognize every system
of car.

Though he is too busy with
everything, he cherishes his
childhood very much. He often
shares the stories and misses the
people he spent his time with. Explicit memory
People use explicit
memory throughout
the day, such as
remembering the tme
of an appointment or
recollectng an event
from years ago. Explicit
memory involves
conscious recollecton
like Ahmed he often
remembered his past
friends

He recalls how beautifully he learnt
tying his shoe laces form his
mommy and how his daddy told him
riding a bicycle and how expert he
became doing that.
Episodic memory
Episodic memory
consists of the storage
and recollecton of
observatonal
informaton attached
to specifc life-events.
These can be
memories that
happened to the
subject directly or just
memories of events
that happened around
them. Episodic
memory allows for
mental tme travel -
recalling various
contextual and
situatonal details of
one's previous
experiences. For
instance Ahmed recalls
he learnt shoes laces
from mother and riding
bicycle from dad.

Question 02:
Motivation is an essential component of human survival. Motivation is a desire, drive, instinct or need
that speeds up our behavior towards some goal. Why do you get motivated in life? What urges you the
most to step forward and achieve your goal. Please narrate some examples for your own life to
support your answer. (5)
Answer:
Motvaton is an essental component of human survival. Motvaton is a desire, drive, instnct or need
that speeds up our behavior towards some goal’ in my life I want to gain many goals and desires, some
are very important and I live life for them, one of the main goal or wish of my life is to be a psychologist
and I spend my six years for psychology, now I stll studying psychology because of this dream is my life I
never want anything from my life but psychology is one the last wish of my life when I put my hands for
prayer I always pray for psychologist, I remember when I submit my form of F.A in college for physics
subject they rejected me than I choose psychology and when I started to read I realize I just made for
psychology. This was the day of my motvaton towards psychology.

Psy 101 assignment solution

Check this

Attachments:

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

IDEA SOLUTION ATTACHED 

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

NAGINA SHAHEEN replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH603 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group MTH603 Numerical Analysis
1 hour ago
NAGINA SHAHEEN joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + posted a discussion
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to BS MATH's discussion My Question?
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Hold On...!
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion وقت خوش خوش کاٹنے کا مشورہ دیتے ھوئے
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion جھے ایک خواب کا تاوان بھرنا ہے.. !
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion آپ گِر کر میری آنکھوں سے کدھر جائیں گے
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion وقت خوش خوش کاٹنے کا مشورہ دیتے ھوئے
1 hour ago
+!!!StRaNGeR!!! + posted discussions
2 hours ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service