Given below are five case scenarios. In each scenario there is description of one type of memory. You are required to read the following carefully and specify the type of memory portrayed in each case along with the justification of your answer.
1. Danish, 35 years old, is an energetic manager of a multi-national company. He often shares with his colleagues that how he has enjoyed his life while doing his MBA from a renowned university. He recalls how he used to hang out with his folks at different cafes of the city. Even after so many years, he is able to recall his good times he spent.
2. Sehrish, a 19 years old college student, has learned some particular details about solar system in her school days, e.g., it has 8 planets and the sun is a star and earth revolves around the sun.Although she has memorized these things several years ago but she is able to recall till now.
3. Amna, a housewife belonging to middle class family, is used to perform all household chores, e.g., cooking food for her family, dish washing, wipe the floor etc. She carries out all thesetasks with little or no awareness of the skills involved.
4. Taha is a ten years old student. His teacher told him to memorize a list of 20 words. When Taha completed the task, his teacher showed him another list of 10 words. In the second list,words were given in an incomplete sense such as c-i-m-te, ga-ba-e but all these words were the same as the previous list. His teacher asked him to complete all these words, which he successfully did.
5. Fahad met a car accident at the age of 9 which left adverse impacts on his entire life. Due to this mishap, he had to use crutches for one year. Now he is 26 years old but whenever he thinks about that event, he starts trembling. Even after passing many years, he still remembers the entire content of the accident. He forces himself to forget that event but despite of his continuous efforts, he is unable to do it.
· Do not include unnecessary details in justification. Keep your answer to the point.
· Only use the table given below for attempting this assignment.
Case No. Name of Type of Memory Justification (why do you think so that it best
relates to that particular type of memory?)
1 mark for the identification of type of memory and 3 marks for the justification of that selection
plz tell me if i m wrong
noreen khan gud keep it up & thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.
Justification (why do you think so that it best relates to that particular type of memory?)
1)It is episodic memory because Danish is talking about his life events from a specific time(time of his MBA)
2)It is semantic memory because the solar system knowledge is about general knowledge about world and are facts, it is also scientific formulate found by scientist.
3)It is procedural memory because Amna has knowledge of how to perform many action and skill, but she may not be able to express this knowledge in words.
4)It is priming because it states that if individual is exposed to a piece of information than after that he can recall same or similar piece of information.
5)It is explicit memory because Fahed remembering a specific driving lesson. The lesson which is remembering while a specific driving is known as explicitly memory.