PSY101 - Introduction to Psychology Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2014 of Virtual University (VU) Due Date: July 08, 2014
Graded Discussion Board
INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY (PSY101)
This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) No. 02 will be opened on July 7, 2014 for discussion and last date for posting your discussion will be July 8, 2014.
Topic/Area for Discussion
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
"Some people believe that underlining words in any given text is the best way to memorize it, while some people believe that note-taking is the best way to memorize the text. Which viewpoint do you support? Justify by giving logical reasons and examples from your own life."
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
acording to my view underlining words is the best way to memorise given text
what do you think about it??????
PSY101 -GDB) No. 2 Solution Due Date: July 08, 2014
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....