PSY101 Introduction to Psychology Solved MCQs For Final Term Papers and Mid Term Solved Papers
Virtual University MCQs BANK - MCQs Collection from Online Quizzes
PSY101: Introduction to Psychology MCQs
1. The brain and the spinal cord comprise which of the following nervous systems?
a) Central nervous system
b) Peripheral nervous system
c) Autonomic nervous system
d) Sympathetic nervous system
2. The lobe of the cerebral cortex responsible for motor control and higher mental processes is known as the____________.
a) Occipital lobe
b) Temporal lobe
c) Parietal lobe
d) Frontal lobe
3. The band of muscles behind the cornea that gives the eye its color and controls the size of the pupil is known as the _________.
4. The _______ theory suggests color vision depends on red-green, blue-yellow, and black-white processes in the brain. It suggests that the receptor cells are linked in pairs and they work in opposition to each other.
5. Which of the following glands abnormal secretion result in a condition called “cretinism”?
a) Parathyroid gland
b) Thyroid gland
6. What is conduction deafness?
a) Hearing loss due to failure of the auditory nerve
b) Hearing loss due to problems with the bones of themiddle ear
c) Hearing loss due to failure of the visual nerve
d) Hearing loss due to problems with the bones of the outer ear
7. Who will be interested to study how cognitions are acquired and used in various groups and institutional settings?
b) Computer scientist
8. ___________ refers to the degree of stability or change across the life span.
a) Temporal aspects
b) Situational aspects
c) Environmental aspects
d) Spatial aspects
9. Who developed REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy)?
a) George Kelly
b) John Dollard
c) Albert Ellis
d) Neal Miller
10. In which of the following stage, OEDIPUS COMPLEX is observed?
a) Oral stage
b) Anal stage
c) Phallic stage
d) Genital stage