+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
There is slight change in the syllabus of Final Term Exam.
It is to inform you that final term exam will be taken from Lecture No. 01 to 40 in your respective course. 80% of your paper will comprise upon post-mid lectures (23 to 40) while 20% will be from pre-mid lectures (01 to 22).
mujy kal kay paper ma ya questions aye thy ..:)
Q. Your client suffers from claustrophobia and can’t get on the elevator at his place of employment. The therapist helps him construct an approach hierarchy to work towards riding the elevator. The client is trained in relaxation before the approach hierarchy is used. Briefly explain the behavioral technique that is being employed in above mentioned scenario.
: Women are talkative so Aleena is talkative. What is the conditional reason of this scenario
4: Social workers, political parties, salesperson, and lawyers all use tactics to comply others. Write three techniques for compliance and define social influence
thanks for sharing iqra jahangir
ALL Final Term Papers Spring 2015 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 22 August 2015 ~ 02 September 2015
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 22 August 2015 ~ 02 September 2015 to help each other. Thanks
For more papers & Final Tem Papers Preparation Material check all the featured discussions in this group one by one discussion.
How you can check all the featured discussions in this group .Visit this link
Click Here For Detail.
10 questions ,
1) explain algorithm and heuristics,
2) aversive therapy with example,
3) somataform disorder with types,
4) mood disorder with causes,
5) criticism on psychodynamic theory,
6) difference between inductive n deductive reasoning,
7) 2 mein therapies apply krnii thee case was given,
my todays paper
Q diff btw algorithm and heuristics 3 marks
Q mental disorder 5 marks
Q thinking feature? 5
Q is this statment true psychology is a mind science 5
Q what are the quality that therapist must possess
Q diff btw derived Iq and aged mental
Do remmeber me in ur prayers
My today's PSY101 paper:
Total Qs: 50
The subjective questions are as follows:
1. what makes a person think from three dimensions?
2. mood disorders and its causes
3. differentiate b/w oedipal and electra complexes; explain
4. from which school Wilhelm Wundt is associated? also explain the criticism raised on that school
5. your therapist is warm and accepting and gives you ground for personal growth; which approach is adopted by the therapist? also write some features of that approach
6. a case was given (Meena's case; past paper question), identify the bias observed in the situation
7. a case was given; enlist the names of some personality assessment techniques
8. a case was given; name two different info. processing strategies that impact consumer buying behavior
9. steps in the emotional process
10. name some emotional expressions; discuss about its behavioral component
Hope it will help those who still have to attempt PSY101 paper...
ap main sa jin student na paper da diya ha aur share kya ha plz koi mcqs ki file attach kar dean aj hi jis sa ap na tyari ki ha thanks.