We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

DONT  COPY PASTE OTHERWISE U GOT ZERO MARKS. jUST GET THE IDEA FROM IT. THAKZzZZ..

You are supposed to record your answers in the following table given:

Table’s Answer:

Situations Type of

Reinforcement

Reinforces

Strengthened Behaviors  

Situation 1      

Negative

In this situation, the mother is serving to strengthen the behavior.

Two years old child has a tantrum (crying and screaming) is being strengthened because the child has stubborn attitude.

Situation 2      

Positive

Parents are serving to strengthen the behavior.

Little Ahmed behavior Is being strengthened because he shows negative attitude.

Situation 3      

Positive

Steaks are serving to strengthen the chef.

In this situation, chef is being strengthened because when chef doesn’t off the exhaust fan then kitchen is full of smoke. And he might be in trouble.

Situation 4      

Positive

Teacher is serving to strengthen the behavior.

Hassan is being strengthened because his teacher gives him courage to do good work.

Situation 5      

Positive

Company is serving to strengthen the behavior.

The workers are being strengthened because when his company gives him a good pay then they are working more efficiently.

Situation 6      

Positive

Friend is serving to strengthen the behavior of college student.

The college student is being strengthened because her friend tells her correct answer. She has been helped by her friend.

Situation 7      

Positive

NATURE is serving to strengthening the behavior of woman.

Woman is being strengthened by NATURE. 

Part 2:

Identify any three behaviors from your own life which get strengthened either by positive

Reinforcement or by negative reinforcement.  Also determine the reinforces of these

Behaviors?

Answer:

These following situations are strengthened the positive/negative reinforcement in my life:

• When I was child I use to start cry for something. So, my parents give me that thing. It was my stubborn attitude.  As, a result I more likely start crying to get anything. That is negative reinforcement.

• In school time, my teacher praises me when I show good result in the class. Because she gives me attention during the class. As a result I always show good behavior and result in the class. That is the Positive reinforcement.

• In college time, during the class test when I ask the solution of Question to my friend, they tell me the answer. As a result I more likely to ask the solution. That is the negative reinforcement.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 311

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks 

thnx... :)

yar aapne part 2 k 3sre point mein negative likha hai jb k waisi hi example situation 6 mein hai usey to aapne positive likha hia !!!!!

Table’s Answer:
Situations Type of

Reinforcement
Reinforces
Strengthened Behaviors 

Situation 1 

Negative
Two years old child has a tantrum (crying and screaming) is being strengthened because the child has stubborn attitude.

Situation 2 

Positive

Situation 3 

Positive
In this situation, chef is being strengthened because when chef doesn’t off the exhaust fan then kitchen is full of smoke. And he might be in trouble.

Situation 4 

Positive
Hassan is being strengthened because his teacher gives him courage to do good work.

Situation 5 

Positive
The workers are being strengthened because when his company gives him a good pay then they are working more efficiently.

Situation 6 

Positive
The college student is being strengthened because her friend tells her correct answer. She has been helped by her friend.

Situation 7 

Positive

Part 2:

Identify any three behaviors from your own life which get strengthened either by positive

Reinforcement or by negative reinforcement. Also determine the reinforces of these

Behaviors?

Answer:

These following situations are strengthened the positive/negative reinforcement in my life:
When I was child I use to start cry for something. So, my parents give me that thing. It was my stubborn attitude. As, a result I more likely start crying to get anything. That is negative reinforcement.

In school time, my teacher praises me when I show good result in the class. Because she gives me attention during the class. As a result I always show good behavior and result in the class. That is the Positive reinforcement.

In college time, during the class test when I ask the solution of Question to my friend, they tell me the answer. As a result I more likely to ask the solution. That is the negative reinforcement.

PSY101_1st_Assignment_SPring2012

DONT COPY PASTE OTHERWISE U GOT ZERO MARKS. jUST GET THE IDEA FROM IT. THAKZzZZ..

You are supposed to record your answers in the following table given:

Table’s Answer:
Situations Type of

Reinforcement
Reinforces
Strengthened Behaviors 

Situation 1 

Negative

Situation 2 

Positive

Situation 3 

Positive

Situation 4 

Positive

Situation 5 

Positive

Situation 6 

Positive

Situation 7 

Positive

Part 2:

Reinforcement or by negative reinforcement. Also determine the reinforces of these

Behaviors?

Answer:

When I was child I use to start cry for something. So, my parents give me that thing. It was my stubborn attitude. As, a result I more likely start crying to get anything. That is negative reinforcement.

In school time, my teacher praises me when I show good result in the class. Because she gives me attention during the class. As a result I always show good behavior and result in the class. That is the Positive reinforcement.

In college time, during the class test when I ask the solution of Question to my friend, they tell me the answer. As a result I more likely to ask the solution. That is the negative reinforcement.

the solution is wrong. the defination of negative reinforcer is wrong

galtiya ha is solution me......

2, 3 situation negetive reinforcement hai..

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service