The House-Tree-Person (H-T-P) is a projective technique developed by John Buck. Here is a
task for you based on HTP test.
You are required to take a person and make him/her to draw house, tree and person.
Following is given the administration procedure.
Use three pieces of plain white 8.5x11 paper, give the first and say "Here I
want you to draw a house for me", give the next sheet. “Here I want you to
draw a tree as for me", give the next sheet. “Here I want you to draw a
person for me,"
1. After the drawing, you will interpret those three drawings (House, Tree, and
Person). General guidelines for interpreting those drawings have been uploaded on
VULMS. Download those guidelines from the Download Section on VULMS and
interpret those drawings according to those guidelines.
2. You need to give a conclusion in one paragraph after the interpretation of HTP
drawings. In conclusion, you will describe what you find out about the person on
whom you administered HTP.
3. In the end, illustrate the issues in which the usage of HTP can be helpful.
• You will send a scanned copy of those drawings along with your assignment.
• Marking scheme will depend on the comprehensive interpretation of drawings and
the quality of your written material.
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks