We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

PSY402 Experimental Psychology Assignment Solution

Sr.No.

Learning Approach

Event from the story where the chosen learning approach is involved.

Justification for both identifications.

Formalized learning

Anila have command on solving mathematical questions and achieving good scores.

Learning theory is the formal study of inductive problems and their intrinsic solvability for both idea and computable agents. It is an educative learning. It is the internal ability of a person like Anila has great ability to solve mathematical problems.

Acquisition learning

Anila’s mother thought that she must have to learn household shores. She thinks that every girls must learn cooking, stitching and the way to look after the home. So that she engaged herself to learn this task and also with gardening.

This type of learning engaged with concentrate, immediate and confined to a specific activity not concern with general principle. Like in Anila’s case her mother gives her specific task and she concentrate on it and pay full attention at the end she fulfills the task.

Unconscious learning+ Formalized conscious learning.

One day suddenly she injured in car accident after this injury she lost her memory and unable to recall the method of solving mathematical problems but she still recall and able to manage the household tasks and gardening

In unconscious learning people can learn through the acts of others but they never aware about it. It is less effortful task. Like Anila learn from his mother how to cook and home management etc .After injury she lost her memory but she able to remember all Household work and gardening  but she fails to recall method of solving mathematics problems because this is conscious learning and required full attention to fulfill this task .

Q2:

Ans: Every person has different teaching methodology. some teachers think that punishment is the only method to receive output from candidate they thing that if we punish them they perform batter on the other hand some teacher have totally different in this regard they have positive thinking they think that if they give them star and gifts next time student perform more batter them today because when we give them stars and gifts they feeling happy .As you know Childs like very much to receive gift so they read more and try to do his best.

According to my personal experience I observe that Childs give batter performance if we encourage them and supported them may be in the form of gifts or stars or some other things which students liked. I against the punishment methodology or aggressiveness of teacher and their bad behavior with students. I don’t like this type of teaching method. it has many bad impacts on students mind he feel fearful and next time he never share his problem with teacher  and may be if he never able to learn he get ride from you and high depression also exists in this state student mentally become ill. I I’ll give you example from my real life when we are in 10th class our teacher give us assignment and she order us to do this in next day if we never do she punish us and most of us never liked her teaching method because we learn from his fear but in realty we never learn anything because Ratalization is temporary after passing some time you forgot everything. Another teacher who tech us very politely and she give us assignment and said that who made is well I shell give you price next day and we give more time to do his work well by doing this we can learn is easily and next day we present this Assignment on the front of all class mates once I receive 10 RS with signature from my teacher on best presentation of heart topic even in present time I have this prize when I see this I remember my teacher.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 295

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service