PSY404 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 20-11-2019
SEMESTER FALL 2019
ASSIGNMENT No. 01
Due Date: November 20, 2019 Marks: 20
Upon successful completion of this assignment; students will be able to:
• Develop an understanding about Freud’s Psychosexual theory of development
Freud proposed five stages of Psychosexual development. The main emphasis in this theory is on
the physical and psychological development of an individual. In this regard, scenarios related to
Psychosexual stages of development are presented below in the table. Your task is to identify the
psychosexual stage from given scenarios and then justify the reason of your selection.
Sr.No. Scenarios Identification
1. Sara during the first year of her life feels
pleasure that centers on the mouth.
Things such as chewing, sucking, and
biting are the sources of pleasure that
reduces her anxiety.
2. During second year of life, Shazia feels
pleasure on bowel and bladder
elimination. The control she learns to
exert over her bodily functions is
manifested in toilet-training.
3. Ali during the age span of 3 to 5 years
feels pleasure for the genitals and coping
with incestuous sexual feelings for his
mother. He wants to possess his mother
exclusively and get rid of his father to
enable him to do so. On the other hand,
Sana during 3 to 5 years of her age feels
sexual attraction towards her father and
hatred feelings towards her mother.
4. At the fifth to twelfth years of age,
Ahmad feels that his sexuality is
repressed into unconscious and he started
focusing to identify himself with the
same sex parent and interacts with same
5. When Rashid reached at the age of
puberty, he feels that he reaches the
physical sexual maturity and the genitals
become the primary focus of pleasurable
sensations, which he seeks to satisfy in
the heterosexual relationships.
Marking Scheme: 1 for identification and 3 for justification =20
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is
usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the
students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies
and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be
accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video
lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided.
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
+ Click Here to Join (Our facebook study Group)
plz upload solution
here it is
thanks for sharing
PSy404 Assignment#01 Solution fall 2019