We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

PSY408 Health Psychology Assignment No 02 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here.... 

Stay touched with this discussion, Solution idea will be uploaded as soon as possible in replies here before the due date.

PSY408_Assignment_No_02_Solution_Fall_2020

Click on the below link to download the file

PSY408_Assignment_No_02_Solution_Fall_2020

Psy408 2nd assignment idea

AMNA SHER ALI SHAKER

Name                   XYZ

Age                       39

Education            B.A

Status                   married

Religion                islam

Occupation          worker

Presenting Complaints

I am suffering from severe headaches and sometimes nosebleed, feel too much fatigue and confusion, and most am also feel chest pain, in the mean time I feel I can't breathe properly does somehow urine in blood occur too. And this normal feeling of my pounding in chest, neck and ears.

Family History

Father

Client's father is 60 years old and he is also suffering from hypertension and heart problem. But both illnesses is not so severe. Clients father use zafnol if blood pressure is too high and his father never face any heart attack.

Mother

Client's mother is 50 years old and she is also suffering from hypertension and also a heart patient she face one minor heart attack. She is also using zafnol if blood pressure is high. She is also diabetic patient but use no any medication because she strictly use prevention methods like no use of sugar and any sugary item in her food.

Siblings

He has four siblings, two sisters and two brothers. He is eldest in her family, And only married sibling in his family. His siblings are healthy and no suffering from any choric disease. 

Wife

His wife is 35 years old. She is healthy and delivers one healthy child through normal delivery and not having any problem in her delivery.

Personal History

He is 39 years old a fully grown up man with high mankind. He is too caring and only source of income of his family. He married at the age of 29 and has his own shop and working of steel items for example windows and stairs, chairs and tables of steel. Because he is  eldest son of family and only source of income so he face many problems in life still face on daily basis. He face first attach of migraine at the age of 25 and this headache increase day by day with his hassle life.

Occupational History

Owe his shop and do steel work by making steel windows, chairs, beds, stairs and many more things. He can earn monthly income in lakhs. His family is normal stabilize not suffering from any economic crisis.

History of Present Illness

First attach on the age of 25

Second attach on the age 28

At the age of 30 he constantly suffers from headache and has painkillers.

At the age of 31 he checked and he is suffering high blood pressure.

Till now he is suffering from hypertension. Severe day by day with a lot of worse scenario.

Treatment/Medication

aspirin 325 mg/daily

amlodipine (Norvasc) 10 mg/daily

Psy408 2nd assignment idea

AMNA SHER ALI SHAKER

Name                   XYZ

Age                       39

Education            B.A

Status                   married

Religion                islam

Occupation          worker

Presenting Complaints

I am suffering from severe headaches and sometimes nosebleed, feel too much fatigue and confusion, and most am also feel chest pain, in the mean time I feel I can't breathe properly does somehow urine in blood occur too. And this normal feeling of my pounding in chest, neck and ears.

Family History

Father

Client's father is 60 years old and he is also suffering from hypertension and heart problem. But both illnesses is not so severe. Clients father use zafnol if blood pressure is too high and his father never face any heart attack.

Mother

Client's mother is 50 years old and she is also suffering from hypertension and also a heart patient she face one minor heart attack. She is also using zafnol if blood pressure is high. She is also diabetic patient but use no any medication because she strictly use prevention methods like no use of sugar and any sugary item in her food.

Siblings

He has four siblings, two sisters and two brothers. He is eldest in her family, And only married sibling in his family. His siblings are healthy and no suffering from any choric disease. 

Wife

His wife is 35 years old. She is healthy and delivers one healthy child through normal delivery and not having any problem in her delivery.

Personal History

He is 39 years old a fully grown up man with high mankind. He is too caring and only source of income of his family. He married at the age of 29 and has his own shop and working of steel items for example windows and stairs, chairs and tables of steel. Because he is  eldest son of family and only source of income so he face many problems in life still face on daily basis. He face first attach of migraine at the age of 25 and this headache increase day by day with his hassle life.

Occupational History

Owe his shop and do steel work by making steel windows, chairs, beds, stairs and many more things. He can earn monthly income in lakhs. His family is normal stabilize not suffering from any economic crisis.

History of Present Illness

First attach on the age of 25

Second attach on the age 28

At the age of 30 he constantly suffers from headache and has painkillers.

At the age of 31 he checked and he is suffering high blood pressure.

Till now he is suffering from hypertension. Severe day by day with a lot of worse scenario.

Treatment/Medication

aspirin 325 mg/daily

amlodipine (Norvasc) 10 mg/daily

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service