We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

PSY502 Assignment No 01 Solution & Discussion Fall 2018

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Psy502 assg sol +
Masharaqa
This means to put oneself straight. When the person decides that he would change himself and do those things only which are right or which are deemed right by the society.
For example my parents hate love marriage so decide I never ever do love marriage. But sometimes want to do that thing on peak but I manage myself well and maintain that thing.
Maraqaba
This means to guard oneself from evil and bad things.
Sometimes I want to kill my enemies but after constringing myself while saying that this is not write I do not approach that kind of behave.
Mahasaba
This means to criticize oneself for anything which is not good, which would ultimately lead to the improvement of that habit or doing.
I always on criticism because in my house I stop children for bad things, while eating with bad manners or, when they say bad words I keep stopping them.
Maaqaba
This means to punish the self for the wrong doing and forcefully restraining the self from it.
I remember once I don’t help needy and I feel guilt latter I will try my best to help others because I don’t want to do again such mistake.
Mujahida
This means to express the self in fully and properly and not keep anything hidden.
I never try to hide my true self from other I always show true colors, I am short tampered so I never to sweet when I am in extreme anger I just avoid that circumstance.
Maataba
This means to cleanse oneself of any bad deed or doing.
For example once I stole a pen one of my friend and feel much burden latter so try my best not stole anything.

Discuss the contributions of Ibn-Rushd, Averroes in the development of Psychology. (5)
Averroes (Arabic name: Ibn Rushd) was born at Cordova, Spain. During his lifetime he was both a judge and physician. While he is known in the West as being the grand commentator on Aristotle's philosophy, he is said to have written 78 books on variety of subjects. Philosophically, his writings are mostly in agreement with another Arab philosopher, Avicenna (980-1037). One major difference concerns the human ability to have contact with God: for Avicenna, this is only possible at the highest level of human intelligence; for Averroes, God's influence is reflected in all human experiences. He shared with Aristotle the belief that nothing personal survives death, only an active intellect shared by all, a view later strongly criticized by Christian philosophers. His interpretations of Aristotle later came to be known in the West as Averroism, although he may have been innocent of many of the views attributed to him. His work was to influence St. Thomas Aquinus (1225-1274), especially his arguments that knowledge is better based on reason rather than on faith.

Do not copy it is juat idea
You have to explain in detail everything
Do your own work I might be wrong
Regards
Ufak ali

PSY502 Assignment#01 Solution Fall 2018

Attachments:

RSS

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service