PSY502 - History & Systems of Psychology Assignment No. 1 Solution and Discussion Spring 2017 Due Date: May 02, 2017 SEMESTER SPRING 2017
History & System of Psychology (PSY502)
Assignment No. 01
Due Date: May 02, 2017 Marks: 20
This assignment has been designed to make students:
• Gain an insight about different elements to improve Nafs
• Evaluate the contributions of Muslim philosophers in growth of Psychology
Question 01: (15)
According to Al-Ghazali, man can change and can improve his Nafs from Nafsay-Ammarah to Nafsay-Mutiminah by doing the right things. He identified six elements in this regard.
Your task is to identify them and explain your personality development in light of that. Specify how would you improve or how have you improved your personality keeping in view Al-Ghazali’s views.
Question 02: (5)
Discuss the significance of Muslim philosophers’ contribution in development of Psychology. (5)
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been
uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures, use other reference books and explore different web links.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• The given format has not been followed
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
sir plz upload solution