We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Plz share assignment 2 solution

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 214

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

what is difficult in this assignment ? i have already uploaded my assignment on vulms account... 

i can help you to make it easy... what can i do ?

My dear bro muje is assignment my 2 konse task leyne hai our us ke bad us task ke sath kia kerna hai

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

PSY504 assignment solution

Assignment

Q1:
List of task which I selected:
1:-Book reading (effortful task)
2:-Receiving a phone call (automatic task)
Compression one by one with five Criteria of automaticity:
1: Intentional or Incidental Learning:
Intentional learning occurs when we are deliberately trying to learn: For example my sister told me to reading books but she never do this she always advice me to book reading is the key of knowledge but she never read book herself.
Incidental learning is an effective as intentional learning for automatic process: For example I receive a phone call which is not effortful task but automatic.
2: Effect of instruction & Practice:
Instructions on how to perform a task and practice on task should not affect automatic process because they can already be carried out very efficiently. i.e. Receiving a phone call is very simple and practiced work which we carried easily it not required effort.
On the other hand both instruction and practice should affect effortful processes. Practice help in learning well so that I read books more and more to seek the knowledge.
3: Task Interference:
Automatic process should not interfere with each other because they require little or no capacity. I receive phone call any time I don’t require effort or capacity for doing this.
Effortful process requires considerable capacity and should interfere with each other when they exceed the amount of available capacity. Book reading require full of my attention but when I feels that I am busy and I fails to pay attention on it I postponed this task to next coming day.
4: Emotional or High arousal:
Emotional states such as depression or high emotional arousal can reduce the effectiveness of effortful process. If we are in sad mood and someone give us a difficult and demanding task we cannot concentrate on that task and can no learn well. When we are in this condition we are not able to learn anything from reading books if we are in sad mood.
Automatic process should not be affected by emotional states. Like if someone calling us on phone we have to attend it weather we are in happy or in sad mood. 
5: Developmental trends:
Automatic processes show little change with age. Once a task is practiced then the age does not matter. Most of the automatic process required early and do not decline in old age once you pick up a phone call the age is not matter to fulfill this task.
Effortful process show developmental changes. They are not performed as well by young children or the elderly. There are many things that old people cannot do. Because these tasks are not practiced. In case of book reading we may change our routine while reading books in elder age.
Q2:
Finger Print machine:-
This is the machine to recognize some one finger print, when someone finger attached to this machine then machine give complete bio data of that person with the help of finger print image of that person which is already save in finger print machine.
ATM:-
ATM is the application of template matching, this is a machine which we used to withdraw our money, when we enter our card in machine then enter our code. Then it matches with machines requirement then we can withdraw our payment.

thanks my dear bro for shareing

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconAli Hassan, sayapa, Shahroze Ali and 11 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
1 minute ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG001 Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG001 Elementary English
2 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG001 Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
2 minutes ago
Nisha Khan replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGMT611 GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGMT611 Human Relations (alt. code=HRM611)
3 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group ENG001 Elementary English
3 minutes ago
Rabia kiran replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGMT611 GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGMT611 Human Relations (alt. code=HRM611)
4 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Habiba's discussion MGT501 GDB No.1 in the group MGT501 Human Resource Management
6 minutes ago
+ ! ! cuttiee ! ! + replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion رزلٹ آنے پر آپ لوگوں کے لئے ہمت افزا تحریر
10 minutes ago
+ ! ! cuttiee ! ! + liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion رزلٹ آنے پر آپ لوگوں کے لئے ہمت افزا تحریر
10 minutes ago
Rahman Ali replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion SOC101 Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group SOC101 Introduction to Sociology
24 minutes ago
Rahman Ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
24 minutes ago
Hashim replied to Hashim Ali's discussion ECO401 Assignment 1 Solution 2020 VU Hashim Ali
44 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service