Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

PSY511 GDB NO 1.Starting Date Monday, February 03, 2020 Closing Date Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Total Marks 5
Starting Date Monday, February 03, 2020
Closing Date Tuesday, February 04, 2020
Status Open
Question Title Urbanization
Question Description
Discussion Question:

What suggestions would you give to the Government of Pakistan in order to tackle the problems of Urbanization?

Important Instructions:

Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
Your comments on the topic should not exceed 200-250 words.
The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.

For Detailed Instructions please see the GDB Announcement

Views: 113

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided. 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.

http://bit.ly/vucodes (For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

http://bit.ly/papersvu (For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Click Here to Join (Our facebook study Group)

I give my suggestions to the Government of Pakistan in order to tackle problems of Urbanization.
1. First of all, the most effective way to tackle urbanization is to make the economy of rural areas fully viable. This is very important step for the government.
2. According to my think, rural economy can be strength if the government undertakes a massive rural development program.
3. Surplus rural manpower should be absorbed in the village themselves so as to reduce rural to urban migration.
4. Law and order situation should be improved in urban areas. So, that the crime ratio will be minimized.
5. Give more employment opportunities to urban. Open some factories or industries in urban areas.
6. I think the System of cleanliness should be improved. The offices of Municipal Committee should be held in every colony.
7. The housing colonies will be in order. Government should construct low cost Muliti storey flats to accommodate the slum dwellers.
8. The traffic rules should be followed strictly by the people. Increase road capacity. Improve the traffic control system traffic-lights should be fully computerized and constantly serviced.
9. The mobile dispensaries should available in for of areas because it is very necessary today.
10. Experienced doctor should be hired in hospital because health is wealth.
11. Today, Pakistani urban areas have poor water management facilities. According to my think, the government is formulating a plan to provide clean drinking water to nearly 14 corer households.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service