We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

PSY512 Gender Issues in Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here.... 

PSY512_Assignment_No_01_Solution_Fall_2020

Click on the below link to download the file

SEMESTER FALL 2020
Gender Issues in Psychology (PSY512)
Assignment No.01
Due Date: 10.12.2020 Marks: 20

Assignment Objective
Upon completion of this assignment, students will be able to develop a better understanding of the cognitive approach to gender roles.

Dear Students,
Here is an interesting activity about the process of knowing yourself.

Your task is to select yourself as a case and think about your gender role development with reference to cognitive processes e.g., thinking, feelings, values and expectations etc. When you think, there are many aspects which will come into your consideration.

You have to illustrate these aspects in terms of:

Question 01: (05)
Thoughts (You will exemplify from your life that how you think and feel about yourself as being male or female and how this thinking and feelings have developed.)

Question 02: (05)
Feelings (What social agents have played the role in this context?)

Question 03: (05)
Values (What values you possess as being male or female in cultural and social context?)

Question 04: (05)
Expectations (What you expect from yourself or from others with reference to your gender role?)

Marking Scheme:
5 marks for each question 5*4=20

Psy512 assignment no 1 solution

Question 01: (05)
Thoughts (You will exemplify from your life that how you think and feel about yourself as being male or female and how this thinking and feelings have developed.)
Being as female I thought of myself very dependent on my family males. I feel like I am stuck in cage and there is no escape. Although they did not do any cruel thing to me but I feel like I am lost in this culture which not allows us freedom of talk, this society and this culture give me that thought I am helpless until or unless my brother or father support me. I want fly freely in air. I want to raise my voice whenever I watch something wrong. I want to reach top of the mountain. I want to dance in the rain without any barrier. Just once in my life, I want to live freely.

Question 02: (05)
Feelings (What social agents have played the role in this context?)
The people around me give me the most prominent feelings ever felt. My parents raise me and tell me how I live in this word, How to see this world with different perspective. And my other family members tell me how I have behaved according to different kind of people around me. MY friends tell me how to scarifies love others. So those all feelings which I feel through my whole life span basically given by those people which are too close to me.

Question 03: (05)
Values (What values you possess as being male or female in cultural and social context?)
Of course, I know that a woman’s value is exactly the same as a man’s as far as both being human beings worthy of value, but if one looks around at what’s going on in the world, women clearly aren’t treated as equals.so I working on my myself and set values for myself through learning. I stop comparing myself to others. I stop worry about others' opinions. I allow myself to make mistakes. I start value doesn't lie in how your body looks. Don't be afraid to let go of toxic people. Process your fears. Trust yourself to make good decisions for yourself

Question 04: (05)
Expectations (What you expect from yourself or from others with reference to your gender role?)
I expected from myself to gain something from my life and do some healthy task. I expect from others do respect so do i.

Click on the below link to download the file

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service