PSY512 quiz No 1... sem fall 2014
- The first Women’s Rights Convention was held in which of the following cities?
- A type of research in which the focus of investigation is a single case or a small sample is known as which of the followings?
- Qualitative research primarily involves all of the followings EXCEPT:
- Personality is guided and run by basic energy; instincts are the source of energy, is the view point of which of the followings?
- Primarily Structuralist’s interest was in the investigation of which of the followings?
- What makes us behave as males or females?
- Surveys and co relational researches are categorized in which of the followings?
- If someone believes and proposes that there are few fundamental, deep differences between genders, he/she can be known as which of the followings?
- In ______________, the information collected is in the form of analytical narratives rather than statistically treatable data.