PSY515 Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 10-06-2020
PSY515 Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Spring 2020
CROSS CULTURAL PSYCHOLOGY(PSY515)
Upon the successful completion of this assignment students will be able to:
You are required to download a scale for individualism and collectivism named“Individualism and Collectivism Scale” from the Download section of VULMS and fill it by yourself or get it filled from any person in your surroundings. After that, prepare a report as per following given format.
This section consists of two parts.
In this section you need to write down each step you followed from administering scale to calculating the results. For example how did you select the participant?
Where and how did you administer the test? And how did you calculate the results?
Quantitative & Qualitative interpretation (4+4)
To compute your collectivism score, sum your responses for Items 1 through 8. Your sum must be between 8 and 40. Higher sums (e.g., > 30) indicate prevalence for collectivism. To compute your individualism score, sum your responses for Items 9 through 20. Your sum must be between 12 and 60. Higher sums (e.g., > 45) indicate prevalence for individualism. Qualitative interpretation is based on the description of the score.
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
· Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
· Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
· It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
· Use black and blue font colors only.
· Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
· Give the answer according to question.
· For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures, use other reference books and explore different web links.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if: