SEMESTER FALL 2015
Neurological Bases of Behavior (PSY610)
Assignment No. 01
Due Date: 24.11.2015 Marks: 20
This assignment has been designed to understand the brain and behavior relationships from the
perspectives of biological systems.
Question No. 01
Sex hormones is one of the important factors which play an imperative role in the inheritance of traits,.
There are several different ways in which the transmission follows the sex chromosomal distribution,
i.e. sex linked traits, sex influenced traits and sex limited traits. You are required to explain these
three in your own words without copying from any source.
Sex linked traits (5)
Sex influenced traits (5)
Sex limited traits (5)
Question No. 02
Enlist five risks of in breeding. (5)
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is
usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students
on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment
will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the
video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)