Hands-On Exercise No. Batch: 3
Total Marks: 10 Due Date: 30th May 2019
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Understand off-page optimization.
• Practice link opportunities.
• Practice guest posting.
• Practice blog commenting.
Do you remember that one website, which you used in your last assignment? Take out one page which
you optimized in the last assignment with primary keywords. You have to find link opportunities with the
help of your primary keywords by searching them on google. Search for websites which allow you to post
your content on their sites. You will search for guest post sites first. Same you will search in blog
commenting sites to post your content in comments.
1. Search guest post websites to see if they are accepting guest posts.
2. Like the guest posts, find the blogs where you can post comments and share your links.
(try to find more do-follow links)
3. Take screenshots of the 2 websites that allow the guest post and 2 websites that allow
commenting links or content.
You can take any page from the last practiced hands-on-exercise. You can take any 2 blog commenting
sites and 2 guest post sites against a targeted keyword.
1. This Hands-On Exercise will be evaluated based on the procedure and steps that you shall follow
during the exercise.
2. Create an MS Word file of snapshots/screenshots that you have created.
3. You can also use your existing Google account or create a new account.
BEST OF LUCK ☺
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
Share below link with friends for solution & Discussion. A Single link for help in your education.