We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Assignment may be like this:

Answer to Task 1

Social Problem of Pakistan

One social problem found in Pakistani Society is Illiteracy and it falls under structural-

Functional Paradigm because it is the responsibility of the state to eradicate illiteracy from the

country for overall wellbeing of masses. An educated person can face any challenge ahead of

him.

Causes of Illitracy in Pakistan

1. Unequal education system.

2. Different medium of instruction in 
public and private sector.

3. Regional disparity (standard).

4. Gender discrimination.

5. Lack of technical education.

6. The allocation of funds for education are very low.

7. Untrained and non- professional teachers.

Solution

1. Increase in education budget.

2. Establish more schools especially in rural areas.

3. Appoint qualified and trained teachers.

4. Technical education must be given to all the classes.

5. Same medium of Instruction.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1265

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks alot ... It kinda helped me out ... Was just wondering how to do ... Thanks again.

aoa,

sister you may also give some suggestion to make it more impressive so that i may also thank you

a.o.a anyone have solution for soc 101?

waoo.
what about task 2 ?

no,i still have to complete my q.2

any hints ?

Multiple roles of parents and their affects

In the past, parents received support, practical assistance and child-rearing advice from their immediate families and often gained some experience of caring for children by looking after siblings. There are many commitments assosiocated with being a family member. It is the parents' role to meet the basic needs of their children. They must provide food, shelter and clothing. Many couples agree that parents should share the roles of parenting and child-rearing equally. Both parents should discuss the division of household duties before the birth of the child. 

But I want to discuss the role of my mother

Young people want their parents to trust them, yet it is not the primary responsibility of parents to trust their children, but to understand them. The more that parents understand their children, the more the children will trust the parents.

Understanding sons and daughters comes by demonstrating a “listening heart.” One of the Hebrew words for “understand,”shama, means “to hear intelligently.” The mother often has the best opportunity to be the listener throughout the day.

1. The Mother is the “Heart” of the Home.

Scripture identifies the husband as the head of the marriage. Similarly, the wife can be compared to the heart of the marriage. The head and the heart are vital both to the functioning of the body and the successful operation of a home.

Just as the heart gives vital and continuous signals to the head, so the mother should communicate what she sees and hears to her husband so that together they can make wise decisions. For this communication to take place, father needs to schedule times for meaningful discussion with my mother about their home education program.

Effect

It plays a positive effect in my life, I frightened to do bad things that mom told to father and he would punish me so that I would be on right way.

2. The Mother is the “Light” of Learning.

By exercising a listening heart, the mother will know what character qualities, academic studies, and practical skills need to be developed in her children. With these in mind, she is able to make a list of recommendations for the husband to write out in a daily assignment list.

Effect

Mom is a good listener such that I could explain all my deed like a friend and she gave me advices what to do if something wrong would happen.

3. The Mother is a “Learner-Teacher.”

Many mothers feel inadequate to educate their own children, especially when they reach the high school and college learning levels. What these mothers fail to realize is that children who are praised for their learning attitudes and progress can easily go beyond their parents in learning achievement.

Mothers are also encouraged to train their older children to work with younger children. When such mentoring takes place, the older ones not only learn academics, but also develop teaching skills and begin their own preparation for parenting.

Effect

The best way of observing mothers love is how she teach us that’s my favourite part of life she teach me kalma, math’s table, and English poems etc

4. The Mother is a “Creative Recorder.”

In order to validate learning, it must be documented. There are several creative ideas the mother can use in order to keep valuable records for each child. Children are motivated to better achievement by meaningful charts, graphs, and records. These can be started by the mother and continued by the older children. In the process, penmanship, neatness, accuracy, thoroughness, creativity, and other qualities can be developed.

Effect

The creativity shows the color of earth. My mother develop creativity in my mind by making flowers, and I should color it such happiness effect.

5. The Mother is a “Coordinator” of Responsibilities.

A mother’s first thought about home education is usually, “How can I educate my children and still get all my work done?” The secret of home education is creatively teaching children to enjoy work rather than to seek after fun by turning daily responsibilities into character classrooms.

For example, washing dishes can be transformed into lessons on gratefulness (doing the dishes in appreciation for the one who made the meal), thoroughness (getting all the dishes and utensils clean), or organization (putting the dishes in the right places).

Effect

Positive effect such that I should clean myself. when she works it effect us that she would tired if we make dirt everywhere and these tasks develop a sense of caring in me.

A wise mother realizes that there are seasons in her life. By investing in her children’s lives, she will reap the rewards of their wisdom and good character.

Copy from a website

Multiple roles of parents and their affects:

Take Care of the Biological Needs 

Provide an Optimal Environment

Protect myself 

Teach and Educate Me

Provide Guidance, Direction, Assistance and Help

Support and Motivate 

Discipline Gently

Take Care of the  Social Emotional Skills

Good work

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

RSS

Latest Activity

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service