We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Assalam o Alaikum
please i want to know first of all
that how many total marks were in this exam 40 or more than 40?
secondly how many marks are enough to pass it??
i am asking bcz my paper went so bad specially in subjective i am so scared bcz it seemed i didn't know any single thing
i worked hard i prepared each n everything but when i saw the questions i felt my brain like an empty box
the time was so less i couldn't solve most of the questions which was of 5 marks and 3 marks
but my mcqs were quite better most of them were in my knowledge
please tell me i am so worried please help me what to do now?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Minimum 8 marks required in mid term sta301,
to survive for final term exam
20% or 8 Marks -- required to pass midterm exam.
homework 15% +mid 35% percentage so total 50%. if you can get 20% out of 50% then you
can pass mid exam otherwise not.
for example if you get 10% in mid then you need 10%/15% in homework.
ok chandni g
thank you shehzaad