We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
STA301 Quiz No. 1 Solution & Discussion Due Date: Nov 27, 2014
STA301 Statistics and Probability Quiz No. 1 Solution Fall 2014 Close Date Nov 27, 2014
You are informed that your previous Quiz no.1 has been canceled and it is re-scheduled as follows:
Opening Date and Time of Quiz Nov. 25, 2014
Closing Date and Time of Quiz Nov.28, 2014
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz No.1.
• Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and it will cover Lesson nos. 01 to Lesson nos.09.
• You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) and time of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in LMS.
• Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
• Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
• DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
• DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
• If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet); you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
• It is advised that for rough work keep a paper and pencil with you.
• You may use calculator for finding the correct solution among options.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
For a symmetrical distribution having 10 values the mean is 20. Which one of the following is the mode of the distribution.
From the following table, what is lower class boundry when mode is calculated? Class Boundaries Frequency 29.95 - 32.95 8 32.95 - 35.95 87 35.95 - 38.95 190 38.95 - 41.95 304 41.95 - 44.95 211 44.95 - 47.95 85 47.95 - 50.95 20
Which of the following relationship is true in a symmetrical distribution?
A scale in which objects are rank ordered according to how much of the attribute they possess.
Best Of Luck All Students
2, ya 3 quiz past sy aaye baki sub new thek tayati kar ky quiz karna sub :P
(1) For a stem ans leaf display:
Arrange the leaf values from smallest to lagest
Make sure the stem vales is only one digit
Do not allow stems with no leaf vales
All of the above
The population about which information is sought is called:
The two way classification is:
When the data are arranged according to one citieria
When the data is arranged according to the vales of the variable
When the data is arranged into rows and columns
When the data are arranged according to two citieria