We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

STA630 Research Methods Assignment No 01 Spring 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 22-05-2019

RESEARCH METHODS (STA630) ASSIGNMENT Due Date: May 22nd, 2019 Total Marks: 10 Learning Objective: To familiarize the students with the classification of research and the practical ways to develop hypotheses 

Learning Outcomes: After attempting this assignment students will be able to:  Identify the purpose (exploratory, descriptive, and explanatory) of doing research  Learn how to formulate hypotheses.
Premise:
Crescent Textile Mills (CTM) have transformed their HRM functions from manual workflow to computerized workflow and for that purpose they have developed a Human Resource Information System (HRIS). The basic purpose behind this technological up gradation was to simplify and optimize human resources management in CTM. Despite proper need analysis, pre deployment training to users, still HR manger has observed that newly installed HRIS is not being used by middle manages as was originally expected. HR manager believed that this behavior is unusual and needs to be examined. HR manager contacted the internal research consultant who share his team’s observation after two weeks of research. Their research findings establish that majority of the middle level managers still know very little about the input, maintenance and output functions of HRIS software. Some of them were experienced old employees who were not comfortable with the technological change due to computer anxiety and job security, hence they were resisting this change. They had very little idea about what information HRIS could provide, and how to assess and interpret information from it. Another important finding of the research team was that HRIS software has a completely new interface, large number of functions and specially configured workflows, it may demand users to exhibit some level of expertise in understanding the technology solution. Therefore, the managers are recommended to reduce the change resistance so that CTM may compete in this digital era.
Requirements:
Based on the above information you are advised to: 1. Recall the topic “classification of research”, and identify what is the purpose (exploratory, descriptive, and explanatory) of doing this research? You need to provide at least two justifications for the selection of research type. [3=1+2 Marks]
2. If the research team will be required to develop the research model based upon the above scenario, what ‘term’ will be used for this type of diagram? Explain that term. [3=1+2 Marks] 3. Develop at least two hypotheses from the above scenario. [4=2+2 Marks]

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6446

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

thanks alot sir

but sir is main term knsi hai? term k barry main to bta dain plzz

STA630 Assignment Solution.

Attachments:

LMS k download section mein aik file dii huee hai DIAGRAM sey related I think tempalate file hai ye dekhen 

Assignment%2001%20%20Schematic%20Diagram.pdf

ab yeh aik new cheeze aa gai hai ab isko kya kren... pehly waly ki hi samajh nai aa rai thi Roohi apko kuch samajh ai hai to plz share kren.. 

or ya koi proper assignment send kar dain help ho jaye gi tariq sir ny 2 assignments send ki hain but un main to esa kuch nai hai...

STA630 K LMS Section men uploaded hai ye file. have no idea

Q#2 main just term ka name btana ha r us ko explain karna ha schamatic diagram draw nahe karni

The uploaded assignment solution solved by Sana - I have questions about it. I'm not entirely sure that the best method to solve the problem given in assignment is descriptive research. Descriptive researach only shows the characteristics or features of a behavior/situation. With people in CTM, the HR manager already knows that the middle managers aren't using the new system, and he wants to investigate this behavior.

I agree with the observation as well, in my opinion this covers an addition factor of “why” and can be classified more as explanatory research. I am still confused about term used and also making two possible hypothesis. In solution i see method or explanation about hypothesis but not the actual hypothesis line. Can some one please clear this confusion.

Exactly. By 'investigating the behavior', I also took it to mean that the HR manager wants to understand 'why' the behavior that has come to his attention is taking place.

I am also drawing a complete blank regarding the term or diagram. I have emailed the instructor about it. Asked him to clear it up. As soon as I get a reply, I'll post here.

Hypothesis is only constructing the problem in a clear, concise way. For example: People with more job security are resistant to new changes in an organization. 

I haven't worked on the hypothesis myself yet.

Please keep us informed about the outcome of the mail as well, regarding hypothesis we only need to write short, precise hypothesis line for instance you mentioned in above message right? So there is no need of explaining the whole process or do we need to elaborate the process as well?

RSS

Latest Activity

彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion کہو تو لوٹ جاتے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion کہو تو لوٹ جاتے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔
1 hour ago
+"Alan Walker"++ liked zobialatif's discussion hazrat ali says
2 hours ago
+ !! SARAH posted a discussion
3 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked + !!!R❤G's discussion Ikhalaq ki ahmiyat
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G posted a discussion
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked UMER UMER's discussion What is Love?
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion کہو تو لوٹ جاتے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion How Can You Get Secured of Being Banned On Ning
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked UMER UMER's discussion What is Love?
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion Happy Birth Day Zargiyah (Tasha <3)
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked +! ! ! "Asнтαℓғαн's discussion Happy wala Birthday tashy patashy ❤ (Tasha)
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion Don't Look for Perfection........ LOVE lies in imperfection
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion If you have sOmething stupid to saY............
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked Waseem Khan's discussion Edu 402 Assinment No. 1 Solution
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked Moji's discussion MCM301 assignment no 1
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
5 hours ago
+ !!!R❤G and + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG are now friends
5 hours ago
Zain Arshad replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
5 hours ago
Muhammad Rashid liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ACC501 GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service