We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Share Your Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
Today’s STA630 paper
1. Why editing is required by fieldwork during data collection process? 5 marks
2. What problems researcher can face in the absence of pilot testing? 5 marks
3. Explain at least 3 parts of report writing. 5 marks
4. A researcher wants to study the impact of organizational culture on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Population for this study is employees working on ERP systems in Karachi based Organization. For this purpose, he decided to contact with respondents by using chain referral. Identify type of sampling technique. Justify your Answer.
5. Suppose you hire fieldworker for collecting data through interview for your research. What are the guideline principles of interviewing which you wish to convey to the fieldworkers during training? 5 marks
Current Paper of Sta630
1) Explain in your own words that how basic research is related to explanatory research? (3)
2) There are different parts of an experiment that a researcher usually follows. Give important parts of experiment with explanation. (3)
3) Researchers use scientific methods for solving business problems. Justify the answer. (5)
4) How theoretical framework helps in the generation of hypothesis? (5)
5) In Hawthorne studies, because of long span of time and tests; people know that they are being tested. This will affect the internal validity of the firm. Identify the type of effect and how it can change research results? (5)
Sta630 final term current paper
Operationalizations Concept in case study
Case study Tables and its types
Scale Identify Probability and non probability
Qualitative and quantitative research
Referencing chapter se assignment type ka question tha
Women empowerment pe research based question tha
Research approach and types
Aur aik ethnography research and types ka tha
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
STA630 Paper today.
Ahmad is conducting a research on women entrepreneurs in Lahore. He is about to select the sample but is confused about some terminologies. Help him to understand the difference between population and target population with help of example.
While constructing code book, there are two basic rules to be followed; mutually exclusive and exhaustive. What do you understand by both terms? Explain answer with example.
Researchers argue that summary statistic specifically; average/mean, of the responses become deceptive as it might not show the true picture. In what situations average/mean may misrepresent the data? Support answer with the help of example.
An executive summary serves two purposes of a report. Mention these purposes.
While conducting a survey research, experts advise students to avoid leading questions in questionnaire as it may affect the response. What do you understand by leading questions? Explain with example.
A researcher wants to study impact of “knowledge management on employee performance”. Researcher wants to take data from organizations located in each provincial capital of Pakistan. For this purpose, researcher firstly develops an accurate sampling frame of each group (based on provincial city) and then chooses respondents on the basis of simple random sampling.
Identify type of sampling (Probability or Non-Probability) and sampling technique.
Following scale has been used to measure the concept of job satisfaction:
Strongly Agree Agree Neutral Disagree Strongly Disagree
1 2 3 4 5
You are required to Identify the scale, give rationale for choice and briefly explain the characteristics of the scale.
A researcher wanted to check the applicability of model for increasing “crisis management team`s performance”. Respondents included crisis management team’s members of organization located in Faisalabad (an industrial city of Pakistan). Researcher had to contact with firms by using hit & trial method and get information about the existence of “crisis management team” and if such team existed then he distributed questionnaire in that organization. Only 10% of the population was contacted
Is “Letter of Transmittal” important for all kinds of researches? Why or why not.
A researcher distributed questionnaire for taking response from school teachers in order to measure their satisfaction level. He/she collected the responses through email. On examining the responses, researcher came to know that some questionnaires have unanswered questions.