+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading
difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due
dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Make sure to upload the solution by using the given format for answering questions 1, 2, & 3
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google
and read various website containing information for better understanding or visit
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
plz anybody give idea about this assignment.
see the attached file
bhai yh solution apni wording main likh skty
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
Given model shows that:
video instruction is independent variable.
student learning is dependent variable.
motivation is mediating variable
Mediating is creating a relationship between these two variables.
how can we download video
Video example of writing a literature review
how we will explain question 1????
I have to do to succeed in this task? Broussard and Garrison (2004) argue that this strand of research led to the development of self-regulation and volition theories, which both share an attempt to connect motivation with cognition. For example, self-regulated learners have been shown to use a variety of strategies, have high self-efficacy, and set goals for themselves. Self regulated learners also monitor their own activities, evaluate their performance, and experience reactions to evaluation outcomes. The valence of a person’s reaction to evaluation depends on the way that successes and failures are framed, with positive reactions more likely to spur increased motivation than negative ones. Thus, self-regulation theory postulates that individuals can fortify their own motivation by engaging in a number of self-regulatory strategies, such as setting appropriate and achievable goals, applying learning strategies, and monitoring and evaluating progress toward goals