Q. What do you think; nature of reality in social sciences is same as in natural sciences or
different? Give five logical arguments in favor or against this stance.
I think nature of reality in social sciences is different as in natural sciences because
1. Natural science stresses quantitative research
2. In social there is no emotional linkage between the researcher and the object of study.
3. Natural science tends to be based on repeatable experimentation based on repeatable
observation of natural phenomenon.
4. Social science tends to be based on non-repeatable experimentation and the process
of observing very often interrupts the social interactions attempting to be observed.
And the subject is the human animal in society.
5. In Social science Research we commonly find subjectivity. In natural science you will
always see objectivity.
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”