Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Almost 7 years before, I came across discussion on Ghulami. It was a job selection interview. I was required to express my views on Ghulami extempore. Got couple of minutes to organize my astray thoughts. 

Then I started yelling on Ghulami. Very soon I was over with what i could recall. It included slavery in Africa etc.  I was not selected for the job. 

My closing remarks were that we ( Pakistanis are still slave, we are captives of western thoughts and our masters control our minds. 

After spending almost ten months in Jaffarabad District, with intercation  with following 

Ex PM ZafarUllah Jamali, Ex Ministers , sitting Ministers and Senators of the area, top elite of DMG , other bureaucracy members, many government officials, NGOs ( intl and Pakistani as well) and locals. 

I found salvation in Holy Quran.  I had been reading Qudrat Ullah Shahab , Ashfaq Ahmed and Allama Iqbal. 

I shall express my views here, what I think is solution. 

Views: 1195

Replies to This Discussion

Well said...

Today I find myself and those around as self made slaves. Most of us are slaves of their own desires, wishes and will. 

One tries to force the way , change the course of events and tries to write history. 

In last floods, ex PM  Zafarullah Jamali put his weight down to prevent breaching of Jamali By Pass , he wanted that his village ( Goth )   Rojhan Jamali , the ancestors seat be saved at any cost. 

Flood was word of Allah SWT, Al Quran is very clear on the subject. When Allah SWT wants to punish any group ( Qabila / nation ) , He SWT may shake the earth ( we saw in EarthQuake 2005 and again in 2007 , or send water from unknown location , during day / night. ) 

So, just that action caused the maximum damage.  Water went over the roofs in Dera Allah yar and then wiped out Rojhan Jamali. 

And those who fear him, remain safe. They take it as Word of Allah. Accept a difficulty and then face it.  When Humans try to fight and force a change in natural course, disasters are common feather.   

Unfortunately, I will blame Jamali Family the  most for the poor state of affairs in the Division. They ensure that 

education should not spread. Keep ghost schools, do not allow construction of  roads. 

The difficulties :  

Jaffarabad District has only 3 Boys Inter Colleges, on out of these is Degree College.  

Hair Din ( totally donated by a landlord before he departed for ever. Building / running finances. 

Boys have to travel around 40 -50 kms on roads which are likely to be made in next 4-5 years. Stones are thrown to keep the alignment of roads. 

Only ONE Girls College that too inter College. Rest all is at mercy of Allama Iqbal Open university or go to Dera Murad Jamali ( Naseerabad District). 

With efforts of locals and few teachers, one Evening Girls College is running in existing building of Govt Girls High School (Usta Muhammad). 

Tundia Bad-e- Mukhalif say na ghbra a Uqab

Yeh to chalti hai tujhay Ucha Uranay ka Lia

Slavery is an state in which some one surrender all his will to some one willingly or unwillingly  analyze our  selves what we are doing we are Slave of West. Western thoughts  western culture western policies we surrender all our will thoughts culture willingly we are in state of "Ahsase Kamtaree" .We laugh on those who don't know English.We laugh on those who living there live according to sharia if some one call west a salve drivers all of our friends call them Extremists.

It is worst state of mind, one just accept the commands. No desire , no own will , no analysis, no motives. Man behaves like machine, just to act like a robot. 

Here in Nasserabad Division, over 70 % population is typical slave. They do not own any land, no house , no surety of job and  social status. 

They live at the Mercy of their LANDLORDS , dependent for all essentials of life. Their children are not allowed to waste time by going to schools. They drink water from same pond in which dogs swim at one corner. 

Donkey is more valuable than a human here. 

May Allah SWT help you , keep on working : Allah SWT will Reward you.  

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service