We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
As you can clearly see in My TO DO LIST that there is date and time mentioned for Each Quiz of Particular subject....when the time will come...you will see the button for action...by clicking that button you will see a popup window opened. You can start your quiz by clicking on start button.
And also follow the below mentioned guidelines about Online Quiz...
1. There will be at least one day given for solving each Quiz....
2. There will be 10 to 20 MCQs in each Quiz.
3. Each MCQ will have 1 mark.
4. You will be given 1 Min and 30 sec to select the correct option and submitting for next MCQ and Remember that you must have to select and submit the correct option, otherwise you will loose marks in case of timeout.
5. The best way to attempt a Quiz is to attempt that in one Go...Don't do it in parts...otherwise you will loose some question...But if there is an power breakdown during the Quiz then you can continue your quiz after restoration of power. But you have to complete the quiz before the 11:59 pm on last date of Quiz.
6. Before attempting your Quiz.....You can practice with Past Quizzes (Solved MCQs) provided at http://www.vustudents.net
For More Guide Lines Please visit the www.vustudents.net
For Assignment Solution, GDB, Online Quizzes, Helping Study material, Past Solved Papers, Current Papers, E-Books & more.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
ohhhhhh kuch k liye kam or kuch k bakwas