Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Virtual University of Pakistan, when students take admission they have to submit the NOC letter. Which is important and permission from the last university to take admission in the new one. It is used if a student is applying for admission or applying for migration. When you take admission you have to submit it. Once you submit it and pass the all semester then you are eligible to take final degree else you can not claim your final degree.


For getting the final degree students should have to apply for it. It is not necessary to submit it on the very first day students can submit it in final semester as well. But one have to submit to get the degree from virtual university. So if suppose you are student of UMT(University of Management and Technology)Lahore. So you have to call the assistant registrar. He will then ask the important information when you enrolled in the program and when you have completed it then he will ask for the roll no and etc. So after verifying that you are student of that university they will send you the NOC via Courier Service Like TCS. So After getting that NOC write your roll # in the back side of that NOC and post that to Virtual University address at Riwand Road Lahore. For Punjab University student they have to fill a form and then submit NOC fee to National Bank so then they will post to the university to relevant department and they will issue the NOC. Other universities has their own criteria.

Views: 2232

Replies to This Discussion

OMG.....!! I thought it was only a fromality......I never knew, that it is an obligation to get the final degree.......
Bcz at the time of admission, I was told by the VU Registrar to Submit the Migration Certificate.....But I didn't gave it importance, neither did VU reminded me again.........& I thought, that was only for paper work...

Now I've to fill a form & pay a huge fee to get migration certificate... :(

Thanks Tariq Bro....for Such nice information.........

me vu se bcs kiya h or  ab mje vu se NOC chye bcz me ms it me admision liya h kisi or univesrty me mjy ab NOC ki zrurat h kindly mjy gide kry k me kese vu se noc lu


mujhey bi chahye hoo ga NOC ........OTHER university mein apply karnay k liye 

اگر کوئی بی ایس کر رہا ہو اور دوسالہ ڈگری لے کر کسی دوسری یونیورسٹی میں بھی پڑھنا چاہتا ہو تو وہ این او سی کیسے حاصل کرے

Salam, Bro apko ans milaa es ka, jo question ap ny kiya?


© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service