(Hints) how to prepare for ur Mid/final term exams
INSHA ALLAH IT WILL B HELPFULL IN UR EXAMS Preparation
check ur current uploaded papers during mid/final terms that u can easily take little idea from them and
Don't Waste most of ur time on internet
download and organize all of ur data that recquiredand take their prints
Some golden rules which will help you all to get maximum numbers:
1. Try to get all the lectures on 1.3 fast track. Which means you increase the speed of your lectures to see all the lectures and suppose your lecture time is 45 minutes so by increasing the speed you will get this lecture on 10.5 minutes. So its good.
2. Reference books are very important. The examination in Vu. We have 80% MCQ's, 5% Short questions and 15% Subjective. So the 85% of the material which come from the reference books. In notes you have not find any mcq's but in reference books of Vu Course you will get in the end of every chapter. So try to get them for example you can see in Cs601 Data Communication Course.
3. In the end of every vu lecture. You will find a summary. Always see the summary carefully then you are going to get the key points.
4. One more thing that we waste all the time on our assignments the assignment only gives 5 marks out of 100. So the 50% marks are for final term and 35% for the Mid term and 5 % for GDB and 5% for quiz. So try to prepare your self for the exams.
5. Watch at least 2 lecture of each subject. Which will help you more. If you see one lecture a day then the next on other day. You will hardly understand and will not be able to relate the next lecture with the previous one. So for that you have to do a lot more effort.
for mid term download 1-22 lectures short notes/ppt slides
Download past papers and short notes/power point slides from lectures 23-45
read them and also read current solved quizez,gdbsassignments during ur semester
1st read ur book/short notes then if u find any difficulty then see and listen video lectures if needed
2nd read ur objectives solved past papers (Mcq's) and subjective past papers
3rd Faqs and Glossary
4th in revision solve ur unsolved past papers
make ur own notes
how can u find ur short notes or past papers, quizez?
go top cornor of the right side
cilck on (click and find ur subjects)
then see code subjects
click this link below
after clicking this link
see ur subject code and click it
cs 101, mgt, sta,mth phy etc
thora sa niche view all option on right side ko click kren
then step wise 1,2,3,4,5,6 ko click krte jayen aur dekhte jayen pastpapers and short notes mil jayen ge
for cs,stat mth subjects download
sir m.tariq malik and Moaaz student ki files
for mgt,mkt,psy soc, isl, phy, mkt etc subjects download
m.tariq malik wajid malik, faheem saqib, shahzad saqib and hafiz salman majeed ki files ko read kren
Authentic past papers (with reference if found) (mcq,s + subjective)
Glossary of each subject from ur lms id
do ur practice of computer,math and numerical subjects more and more as u can
repeat only of ur prapared course material befroe giving ur exam
clear ur concepts and read thoroughly
not verbally (Vu Group)
agr FAQS after mid/final term lectures k given hun to
Go to ur lms account
click on (course website) any of ur subject
next select FAQs (V.U Group)
read them all i hope this will b helpful in ur exams
say Darood-e-Pak and offer Namaz
bt before going to exams repeat them once surely
and keep me in ur prayers