+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Looking For Something at Site? Search Below
Share 'MTH 101...........Syllabus for final term examination'
MTH 101...........Syllabus for final term examination
Syllabus for final term examination
Dated: Feb 07, 17
Following five lectures are excluded from the syllabus (Lecture 1 to 45) for final term examination.
Lecture No. 20, 22, 35, 37, 43
The paper will be conducted from the remaining 40 lectures. 25% paper will be from pre-midterm (before midterm) syllabus and remaining 75% pape…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this
VU Students reserves the right to delete profile, which does not show any Activity at site nor has not activity more than 01 month.
We are user-generated contents site. All product, videos, pictures & others contents on vustudents.ning.com don't seem to be beneath our Copyrights & belong to their respected owners & freely available on public domains. We believe in Our Policy & do according to them. If Any content is offensive in your Copyrights then please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at contact Page with copyright detail & We will happy to remove it immediately.