Congratulations! You have successfully completed your degree requirements
SPR 24 OCT 2020
| ||Dear Student!|
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your degree requirements:
Transcript of Record and related certificates are issued subject to successful completion of all prescribed requirements of the study program, clearance of all outstanding dues.
Convocation fee voucher has been generated in your account book which is mandatory for the students of all degree programs. Your outstanding dues up to the extent of security fee (Refundable) will be adjusted within 07 days of your pass out notification. You are advised to please pay your remaining outstanding dues (If any), so that your documents may be issued To you at the earliest and you could apply for security refund (where applicable). Procedure to apply for security refund is mentioned below as (Appendix-A).
Your Transcript of Record and related certificates will positively be issued within 10-15 working days after clearance of all outstanding dues and other due formalities. Therefore, no application is required.
- Keep checking your VU email (inbox/ junk/ spam folder) regarding dispatch of documents.
- After receiving email related to Transcript and Certificates, visit the campus (will be mentioned in email) for collection of these documents.
- Show your original CNIC and submit its photocopy to the campus management. Put your signatures on ''Document Receipt Slip''.
- If you are unable to visit the campus, then you may nominate a person who may receive your documents on your behalf. However, for this purpose, you must have to inform the Transcript Section at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete name and CNIC number of your nominee.
Procedure to apply for Security Refund (Where Applicable): (Appendix-A)
In order to request for security refund, follow the steps below:
- From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
- Click on the Security Refund link
- A form will be displayed
- Fill in the required information
- Click the Submit Request button